This is me, Jeff Skousen, with my Cavaliere Italian relatives at their home in Bucita, Cosenza, Italy having pizza for dinner made from their wood burning oven.
Years ago I had the opportunity to meet and get to know my Italian relatives living in Italy. Want to know yours?
Allow me a professional Italian Genealogist to help you to discover your Italian Genealogy and get to know your living Italian relatives as well.
You can contact me direct at email@example.com or call me @602-705-4762 if you are truly interested.
Also take the time to scroll down and read the testimonials of others whom I have had the opportunity to go to work for.
Jeff Skousen has been instrumental in helping my family research our Italian ancestors. We have witnessed miracles due, in large part, to his expertise as well as his strong belief that those beyond the veil will help us find them. He helped us know where to locate records as well as decipher the language on the Italian archival documents. Jeff knows his stuff. E ‘molto bravo!
2. I have been very fortunate to have found Jeff Skousen and to have hired him as my Italian Genealogist.
He has saved me time and money as well as a few headaches.
He has always given me more than what I have paid for.
I have been amazed at they way he is able to read the Italian documents which to me in some cases look Chinese.
I highly recommend him to anyone looking or searching for their Italian Genealogy or Ancestry. I will continue to use him now and in the future.
Christy Wagner ,MI
3. Jeff skousen was such an amazing help to my family as we tried to find records of our family in Italy. He discovered so much of our family history in Italy in Bucita and San Fili. We gave Jeff the little bit of information we had and within a couple of weeks he had already found documents for several generations of our family. I hope to have him do more research in the next few months. I highly recommend him to anyone interested in their Italian ancestry. Sandy Stevenson, Owen Sound, Canada firstname.lastname@example.org
4. I have had contact with Jeff Skousen for many years while he has been a patron at the Family history center in Mesa AZ. He has been willing to help others who have come to the center with Italian ancestry issues. I highly recommend him to all who wish to know more about their Italian ancestors. Ann Sherwood( volunteer at the Mesa Az family history center)
5. Jeff Skousen was such an amazing find for me and my family. We had been spinning our wheels for years with our Italian genealogy and no results. We contacted Jeff thru our son and from the information we provided him he went to work with enthusiasm and determination. He has truly found the “dead ends” in our family that I was wondering if we would ever find.
Thank you Jeff skousen from the bottom of our hearts.
Mille Grazie! Kathy Pavia, Los Angelas
6. My husband and I met Jeff Skousen while serving a mission, at the Family History Library, in Mesa, AZ.
It was as though we knew one another the moment we met. Me and my husband were wondering who we would be able to help us with our Italian Ancestry.
Jeff was immediately able to find several generations of my Italian ancestors in Cino, Sondrio, Italy.
Years later, he was able to travel to Italy, where he met our daughter who was living in Naples, Italy at the time. He also met a dear friend of ours from Naples and together they were able to obtain Onciari records from the archives in Naples, Italy dating back to 1742, for Jeffs family along with a few other families.
Time is money and Jeff skousen saved us more time and money than we could have imagined.
We remain close friends to this day and always try to get together when he comes to town to do Genealogical research here in Salt Lake City, Utah at the Family History Library.
I hope you will consider hiring Jeff Skousen to do your Italian Research and change your life like he has changed mine.
I just want to share my thoughts about the wonderful privilege and experience it was to have Jeff Skousen research our family’s Italian ancestry.
I could tell right off he wasn’t interested in anything but listening to my concerns and helping me, really helping me, find all of the answers to my questions.
It wasn’t just his business but his love for the Italian people that was so refreshing.
He found 5 to 6 generations of our family in no time as well as information on our living Italian relatives. He was very honest and very professional.
I highly recommend him for your Italian Genealogy.
Joann Judd, Phoenix, AZ